Παρασκευή 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

DJ Food Stamp - 'Welfare Radio Vol. 35'

Photobucket

A few weeks back on February 10th Welfare Radio, like many others, paid homage to J. Dilla with a set in honor of the late great. I know, I'm such a conformist, but who could really resist? Anyway, what I thought was more important was celebrating the fact that Ma Dukes and fam got some control over Dilla's estate, name, and hopefully publishing rights and all that. My whig literally split last year when I read that article in Vibe exposing the typical industry and judico-politricks by the former executors of the estate. Hopefully this will give Jdilla.org some push. So bump this show, light it up, and show some love. I'm sure this show is probably all the same stuff from all the Dilla shows I had done before, but this time it's all wax. Anyway, on a complete side note, Nate Robinson on the Celtics anybody? I just want someone who can block Shaq.

download show:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου